Which family member, now departed, was your hero when you were a child?
1. What three words describe this person?
2. What was one thing they said to you?
3. What one thing do you remember them doing?
4. What were they saying while they were doing it?
5. What one word describes their home?
6. Which room or outdoor space do you see them in?
7. How would you describe their voice?
8. What is the single most important thing they taught you?
9. Is your memory the truth?
10. What will you choose to do today having remembered this person?
House & Family Histories